In Luke 4, Jesus indicates what his goals are: to proclaim good news to the poor, freedom for prisoners, sight for the blind, to set the oppressed free, and to proclaim that the time of the Lord’s favor has come. Through the various facets of the prayer ministry, these are also our goals. We believe that prayer is an essential part of the church and in the life of every believer. Below are ways to become involved in the prayer ministry at Orchard Hills.
- Sunday Morning Prayer Rail Minister
- Pairs of volunteers provide personal prayer at the rail on Sunday mornings. Requires brief training.
- In-Depth Healing Prayer Minister
- Pairs of volunteers provide in-depth, often ongoing, prayer for individuals who seek emotional, physical, or spiritual healing. Requires in depth training.
- Intercessory Prayer Chain
- Individuals pray for requests received through the church family.
We would love to talk to you. For additional information on any aspects of the prayer ministry or to receive prayer, please contact: email@example.com